FirstElement Fuel – Hydrogen Fueling Station
Fountain Valley, CA
Completed April 2020
FirstElement Fuel, Inc. contracted Johnson-Peltier to build several Hydrogen Fueling Stations throughout California. The Fountain Valley hydrogen station capacity is 1,200 kilograms and has four fueling positions with a total of five nozzles (four H70 nozzles and one H35 nozzle). It is the first hydrogen station in California serving passenger cars to have four fueling positions and the largest capacity to date
- Processing/Issuing City Permits
- Installed 200A SCE Meter Main Pedestal
- Installed 15KVA Transformer
- (4) Disconnects 480V & 120V
- Installed site-wide grounding
- Installed all Rigid Metal Conduit and cabling including all seal offs to meet area classification requirements
- Installed owner furnished cameras and flame detectors
- Installed the lighting control panel
“Thank you for your valued contribution to the successful delivery of Firstelement Fuel Inc “True Zero” Hydrogen refueling program.
This extremely challenging program required work to be completed during and after hours under demanding deadlines ensuring that live gas stations were open for business 24/7 during construction. Your company established excellent working relationships with the on-site managers and your forward planning efforts managed to resolve all technical issues prior to starting a defined scope of work on all of our projects. Your on-site mangers made certain that you delivered outstanding quality control and your exceptional safety program ensured that construction areas were safe for construction workers and the general public at all times.
It is my pleasure to provide you with this letter of reference as your company delivered high quality and outstanding performance 100% of the time and your team was a pleasure to work with.”
– Dave Jordaan – Director of Projects and Construction, FirstElement Fuels, Inc.