JPL Goldstone Complex
Fort Irwin, CA
JohAirborne Toxic Control Measures (ATCM) Power Task & G86 Power Distribution.
- Furnish and install 4 Megawatt site wide UPS
- G91 Synchronizing Switchgear Replacement
- G81 Generator Switchgear Replacement
- Replace Paralleling Switchgear
- Retrofit of Existing Generators
The Mars Project: Curiosity cost $2.5 Billion from conception through creation, launch to landing, and all communication systems. Johnson-Peltier was the chosen electrical contractor to install the most reliable electrical and emergency power supply system powering the Curiosity Project Antennas centered at the Goldstone desert complex in California.