SoCal Gas Pipeline Safety Enhancement Project (PSEP)
PSEP (Pipeline Safety Enhancement Project).
The PSEP Projects consisted of three bundles: Brea, Beaumont, and Olympic consisting of nine total jobsite. Johnson-Peltier completed the following:
- Install new underground electrical conduits and wiring.
- Install new instrumentation tubing and valves.
- Installation of owner furnished equipment: SCADAs, SCADA shelter, LinebreakPanels, and battery enclosures.
- Work multiple sites simultaneously.
- Prefabricate housekeeping pads, support stands and instrumentation.
- Coordinated activities with mechanical contractor to insure maximum productivity at each site and minimize trade stacking.
- Work with SCG on delivery of equipment to ensure delivery schedules are accurately incorporated into construction schedules.
- Develop and procure a comprehensive bill of material required for each site prior to mobilization, and stage that material in Johnson-Peltier’s warehouse to be available when needed.
- Document and verify all aspects of the electrical installation to minimize check out and commissioning activities.